Want to order your own Kauer specific to you? Visit any of the instrument pages to get started. You can choose from various finish, hardware and pickup options. When you are done, you'll be given a total amount for the instrument and then instructed on how to place a deposit. This is ONLY a deposit, you will be invoiced during the duration of the build for the full amount. Questions? Don't hesitate to email or call us!
Terms and Conditions
- When you build your guitar on our instruments pages, the price shown is the total price of your guitar. You aren't going to pay this full amount up front. As you go through the checkout process use the code " DEPOSIT " in the coupon box. This will change the price to 1/4 of the total- this is your deposit. The remaining three payments will be invoiced to you directly as the guitar progresses.
- Upon placing your deposit Kauer Guitars will contact you within 72 hours to confirm all the details of your build, any additional up-charges (if any), an estimated time for delivery, shipping fees etc. You have the right to cancel your order at this point if any of the fees, wait time or shipping is more than anticipated.
- After the confirmation email from Kauer Guitars you have 7 days to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- After 7 days, Kauer Guitars is not required to refund your deposit for any reason. You are officially in the queue and have your name committed to lumber and parts. While we understand that problems and difficulties arrive in life, we however are not responsible for when your cat needs braces or you decided you really wanted that foot shaped gas pedal for your Hemi Challenger.
- All sales are FINAL. Kauer Guitars is not responsible if can't achieve crystal lattice tone, if our product fails to turn women into rabid fans of you or doesn't land you a record deal. We do our best to build each guitar to the best playing, visually and tonally based on your order. We will advise you to the best of our abilities about your ways to improve your build if we feel it needs a change of plans. We absolutely do NOT give refunds for disappointments in tone or because you can't "bond" with your instrument.
- Kauer Guitars can issue a refund at our discretion for major manufacturing defects and may assess up to a 20% restocking fee on all returned items. Refunds will be issued with in 30 days.
For our international customers, Kauer Guitars has no control over the exchange rate and will only quote prices in USD. We are not responsible nor will adjust our price due to fluctuations in the exchange rate from time of order to completion.