Become a Kauer Test Pilot!
Interested in becoming Kauer Test Pilot? What is a Kauer Test Pilot? How many times can we say Pilot?!
We know how difficult it can be to purchase a guitar unseen and while we have a tremendous dealer network, there's just never one near you it seems. So, we are bringing back our Kauer demo program!! Here's the details:
- We are making the following guitars available, Crusader, Acadian, Banshee, Daylighter Express, Starliner
- You can keep the guitar 7 days from arrival.
- The cost is 125 dollars. This covers the shipping BOTH WAYS (~60 dollars each way in shipping). We will have a return label already included with the guitar so all you have to do is drop the guitar off at any fedex hub, store ect. The cost also helps keep up with the periodic maintenance the guitars will require.
- If you want to keep the guitar an additional week it's 100 per week.
- You aren't charged till the guitar is ready to ship to you. (no paid waiting lists)
- After the trial period, if you decide to purchase a Kauer direct or place an order through a dealer you are credited the 125 dollars!!
If you'd like to sign up, we're expecting the first instruments to be ready around early 2014. Please email email@example.com with the following:
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- In the subject line: "Kauer Test Pilot- (Model)" ex: Kauer Test Pilot- Starliner
In the past our demo program has been not only extremely popular but run completely on the honor system. If any instrument is to go missing we will start to require a credit card authorized with the retail value of the instrument before shipping... so let's keep this honest so we don't have too.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- None of the 5 instruments will be available for sale during their demo period.
- Demo guitars availble in the main 48 US states only.
- Play the guitars with out fear, we are not concerned about pick scratches and normal light wear and tear
- However, if you break or cause significant damage (broken wood ie: headstock, neck, body damage) you will be responsible for repair or replacement costs.
- Please ship all instruments DETUNED. This is the only shipping method Kauer Guitars endorses, instruments shipped under tension and damaged in shipping will be liable to the demoer.