When custom ordering, use coupon code " DEPOSIT " at checkout
This is our "Standard" model available as a completely solid Spanish Cedar body or with an Eastern Maple cap. Looking for iconic Maple on Mahogany tone, this is your model. Thick, full tone with loads of sustain yet with a surprising amount of snap thanks to the Wenge fretboard. The Daylighter is ideal for those who value solid carved top tone but struggle with the muddy nature found in many traditional single cuts.
Also available with an optional Semi Hollow package. The Semi-Hollow has a unique voice that straddles the lines between The Daylighter Standard and the Express Supreme yet retains a little warmer tone with a slightly softer attack.
- Spanish Cedar back, Eastern Maple Cap, Spanish Cedar neck
- 24.75" scale Maple bound, Wenge fretboard with vintage pearloid Keystone inlays.
- TonePro's and Sperzel hardware
- Michael Burks (Michaels last album "Show of Strength" is filled with his Daylighter Semi-Hollow)
- Tommy Kessler / Blondie
- Mason Stoops / Session Player
- Angelo Santi / Session Player
Top Wood Upgrades
Upgrade from the standard Spanish Cedar top